Hacker Newsnew | past | comments | ask | show | jobs | submitlogin

I always kick this kind of decision upwards: we can do it this way and break this rule, so I need director level approval, or we can wait until the customer blinks.


Yes. Ask your boss for approval and tell them otherwise nothing will get done.




Consider applying for YC's Winter 2027 batch! Applications are open till November 2.

Guidelines | FAQ | Lists | API | Security | Legal | Apply to YC | Contact

Search: